People helping People discover Jesus and follow him fearlessly
2 C’S TO DISCOVER
- CROSS THE LINE OF FAITH
FEED YOURSELF – How’s my time with God?
ENGAGE YOUR PLACES – Do I know my neighbors story?
ACCEPT ACCOUNTABILITY – Who is in my circles? 2 Timothy 2:2
RISK COMFORT – How am I sacrificing my time, talent and treasure?
LESS– SURRENDER – What piece(s) of my life am I surrendering to God?
Access – Acts 15:19, We make every effort, to remove every hurdle, for those turning to God.
Brokenness – Matthew 9:36, We see our imperfection, and our heart breaks for those far from God.
Celebration – Luke 15:32, We make every step a big deal in everyone’s journey.
Duplication – 2 Timothy 2:2, We seek to develop fearless followers who disciple others.
STEP 1: DISCOVER ON WEEKEENDS
Red Rock is a church that creates engaging weekend environments for everyone.
STEP 2:CONNECT IN A GROUP
If we want to follow Jesus, we can’t do it alone.
GOD- MISSION – OTHERS
What We Believe
- About the Scriptures: We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error.
- About God: We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- About Humanity: We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, people are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through their own efforts.
- About Salvation: We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to those who place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
- About the Christian Life: We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
- About the Church: We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world.