This or That // Week 3 FINAL WEEK
Big Idea: God wants us to see ourselves the way He does.
Scripture: Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2 NLT).
Questions to talk with someone about:
1. Who is one person in your life that you look up to who is . . .
b. In your family?
c. Older than you?
d. At school?
2. What’s one positive thing about looking up to someone?
3. What’s one negative thing that can happen when we look up to someone else?
4. What’s one thing that might make a middle schooler feel like they’re not good enough?
5. How might knowing God says we’re good enough change the way we see ourselves?
6. How does it feel to know that God loves you just the way you are?
7. What’s one step you can take toward changing the way you see yourself?