Your 8th grader is moving up! We are so excited to have them join us @ Redrock Students on Sunday evenings. This is an exciting and also scary transition as your student moves into a new phase of growing up and we want to help make that transition smoother. We want your student to have a small group leader that they can lean on and friends in older grades before they walk into the halls of their new school so we promote them to Students at the beginning of summer. Here are some helpful details for you to know…
- Students Meet at 4:30 – 6:30 Sunday evenings (Usually at the church).
- First Sunday is June 2, 2019.
- We hangout, have a large group worship time, meet in small groups and have a light dinner every week.
- Summer @ the Park (June 9, 23, 30 and July 14).
- There are 2 retreats a year: Vertical Reality (Fall) and MyLife (Winter).
- We send an email at the beginning of every new series with information about events, be sure to read them.
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook @rrcstudents for announcements and message Big Ideas.
We would love to answer any questions you may have. Contact Chelsea – firstname.lastname@example.org.